King Construction Services, Inc. has an opening for a full-time Project Superintendent in the Washington and Hancock County areas.
We are seeking a qualified Project Superintendent to provide on-site coordination for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
The qualified candidate should possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years in commercial construction
• Experience with construction projects over $1 million
• Ability to read and understand construction documents and drawings
• Experience in coordinating building trades
• OSHA 10 or 30 training
• General understanding of all aspects of construction
• Good communication skills, written and oral
• Excellent attention to detail
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
We are offering immediate full-time employment, competitive wage, and benefits.
If you are looking for a change and want to be part of a motivated team of construction professionals, please contact Justin at (207) 263-6143 or submit an application by clicking the Inquire Now button on this page.
We are looking for skilled Carpenters to join our team in Machias, Maine. You will be responsible for construction of building framework, door-frames, windows, siding, trim, complex finishes as well as additional tasks on a variety of commercial and high-end residential construction projects.
We expect you to have strong attention to details and knowledge of different carpentry materials. Experience in carpentry a plus.
Full-time positions with benefits including health insurance, vacation, investment contribution, and holiday pay. Working in the Machias and Washington County, Maine area.
Please contact Justin at (207) 263-6143 or submit an application by clicking the Inquire Now button above.
- Show up on time
- Strong work ethic
- Good attitude
- Team player